3/30/12

Rise with Preen

“The object of passion is just an accessory to the passion itself.” 
 Zadie Smith 


Preen is a relatively new designer that has been quite on the fashion-radar lately. Praised as 'One of Britain's hippest labels', it was just a matter of time for them to collaborate with a British Highstreet chain. So they did with Aldo shoes.


I had been wishlisting them on asos.com, and during a 20% off sale I thought it was right to chuck them into my cart and go for it.

Best asset= the Modernist shape of the heel

I went for a new sort of colour palette in my shoe-robe: black & white.

It will match the monochrome palette of S/S 12. Or, to give that modern edge to the classic basics.

2 comments:

  1. those shoes are so sleek and gorgeous! i love the heel

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete