4/23/12

Love

Azarame @ instagram
Clemis08 @ Instagram

Jarpete @ instagram

I_lo_lov_love @ instagram

melissakukla @ instagram

I wasn't planning in thematising the Hope, Faith & Love but I started on friday with hope and found some lovely pictures on faith. So Love had to follow.

You have no idea how hard it is finding love-related photos under the tag #love on instagram. I saw a lot of half-clad booties, lots of pretty faces pouting in the iphone & all kinds of varieties. All, according to the taggers, are #love-worthy. Perhaps a good thing!

These were the ones that looked quite ok to me: not perfect, but I had to finish this theme ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I like ferst photo!!! So nice!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. And
    I invite you to participate in competition every week where you can win my last Lookbook. Order to participate competition every week http://www.lookbooks.fr/concours, you should add the logo in the Home page
    or simply do link with me.
    When it's done you tell me in mail and you can participate competition every week!!!
    Kiss
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures; my favorite is the very last one....If you would to follow one another, please let me know? I will be sure to follow back.

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    and/or

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete