12/4/12

World of Wheatgrass


So I'm into World of Wheatgrass lately, among people such as Gyneth Paltrow and Giselle Bunchen (& tons of other people). My full-&-lovely hair went to flat-&-sad so I had to sharpen up my routine instead of complaining about it, already being healthy by being 90% vegetarian and avoiding McDonalds. I still eat some beef/steak once in the month when I get my 'carnivoric' impulses.

My last post also inspired myself to buy a beautiful and affordable navy lace dress at New Look (also here), making it look more expensive with the right accessories, eg my YSL wallet. For people who thought I bought the expensive clutch, I didn't. The wallet is cheaper but not so much when you think it's still between 100 and 150.

So I wonder how the Christmas plans are getting along amongst the people hitting my blog...or do you have pre-resolutions going on, or some really late post-resolutions from NYE 2011 you still want to follow before the year ends?

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying to be healthy too even though, it's not easy since our supermarket sells mostly industrial food... As for my resolutions, I'm not sure yet, we'll see on January 1st, I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true, it really depends in what area or country you live as well. I don't think industrial food is too bad, as most people are getting older compared to 50 years ago, and our food has gotten more chemical, so don't stress too much about it.

      Delete
  2. Did the wheatgrass really work? I need to try this! Thanks for the tip :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really get superpowers since taking this:), but as with healthier living it's a combination of things. It's main property is detoxifying and giving more energy. I actually think living too healthy isn't that healthy either ;) as fun is an energiser too (and chocolate is often more fun than lentils). Still, my hair said "gimme strength' so it added this

      Delete