10/5/14

Personal blahdiblah...

Hi guys,
Time goes on: tick tock in Amsterdam.
 *
It's getting more autumny so let's share something personal. I'm kind of having a 'I remembered to forget' mode about my hair during this summer: I've gotten all into the curling/braiding/my-little-pony-colouring hair thingy. Sort of wanting to be Barbie because I felt I needed myself a proper Ken -> the buff guy with the plastic white smile. 
*
Now I distanced myself from wanting a Ken and I gotten into flat shoes again: and polkadot socks. I don't think any Ken likes to see his Barbie in flats outside the gym where she has to work out to keep her hourglass figure, right?
*
But I've been influenced by the Fashionweek and decided I needed a Céline top: ok, it's a sorta bargain from Yoox but still Céline.

No comments:

Post a Comment