5/25/15

Long Time...


I just want to say I miss blogging...over here.

I always have been a rebel type so the blog has been a tool to express myself. When I started blogging over here, I found that most girls on fashionblogs were as perfect as models, or close to it. By showing myself in my imperfect state I wanted to set myself between them. Honestly, I never expected people to find me, and at a certain moment to be slightly popular as well!

How much I loved to be in this online community of fashionbloggers for a while...I also started to get more insecure. I was not the youngest one, nor the best in makeup, photoshop (what if..) or the thinnest one. At a certain point, I noticed that my blogposts started to get a complaining, negative tone. What the Flogger, right? That was not how I started out and neither how I wanted to have my blog.

I'm getting to terms with my insecurities again. People commented mostly positive reactions in the first place so I guess some of you like(d) me. In a way I hoped my online presence helped other people coming forward expressing and showing themselves, even if they do not fit the mold of #flawless and #perfect.

I'd still like to fashionblog again, with pictures. I always thought it was difficult to do, autocamera and all, but I loved the creativity and the madness of it. Also, the result of portraying different emotions that are not always the most pretty, but sometimes funny or intense. Like life can be: not always pretty or flawless, but a intense feeling of emotions or the occasional lull of being bored.

I hope to 'see' you guys some more in the future ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment