|distance stripes in a meadow: how Mlle W!|
- Too old for fashionblogging? Oh, there are so many good and quirky ages prancing around blogs these days. But do you really want to be seen as 'older' blogger?
- No more a slave to the gym: I still have a good physique with feminine hips and a thin waist but my 3 times hardcore gymwork has been diminished to a softer set of movement. My body looks softer too. Do I need my rockhard abs to get into that bodycon dress?
- I'm still an idiot! I guess my idiotic nature gotten me some blogviews in the first place. So many utterly gorgeous people on blogs that only get 2 comments, and my flawed self gotten 20 sometimes.
- I'm over most brands. I still feel a thing for Balenciaga but I'm not entirely about their bag-aesthetics yet: their studs need to become as good as they were in 2011!
- I still depend on me! It's an older Destiny's Child song (Independent Woman), Beyonce's former girlsquad. I don't have a photographer and my own work is hilarious...
- I'm hair-insecure. Lots happened, I just wish my hair was gawwwjus and blogperfect.
- I'm still a narcissistic twat that likes to be seen. And that is a plus why I should go on blogging and doing the absurdly bad photography and poses ;-).