11/5/11

Can anybody be Yoga?

Truth: I never had a real life class in yoga.

Dare: My only attemps were in front of a computer screen emulating the movements from myyogaonline.com

Mlle Wanderlust attempting to Yoga in Tibau, Brazil
(the next picture wasn't really yoga in front of a computerscreen, just some random stretches made on a cliff)

Still, the lectures online were hard enough to make me wonder if I would ever have the tendency to be really yoga and praise its benefits like all other yogi-people.

As for the complete absence of thoughts, ehhh...on command? Not so much.

Still, the idea of total flexibility and peace of mind would be so wonderful...But I think the surroundings would matter for me to be somewhat Yoga, as in the picture above, nice and tranquil...

No comments:

Post a Comment