1/12/12

Fun Fashion Frivolity: sequinned Boyshorts

Listed in the female part of Topshop, but I think these will work for the fashionboys as well


Slight sidenote: although the Dutch fashionboys are trying to be fashionforward, they're still a bit tame.  I don't think I will see any of them wearing this soon because, blatantly, they don't have balls enough to wear something like this.

However, the daring  British fashionpeople and some other flashy ones will look really sequinny in this one.

2 comments:

  1. Woow, amazing shorts! Such a cool thing to wear :) Following your great blog.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I bought the Dolce & Gabbana sequin legging from the latest F/W 2011/12 collection !! ghihihi I as Dutch Fashionboy will wear this !! LOL

      KAIIWONG
      http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

      Delete