- Metros, I love them. One dude was doing a talented rap for his mate: probably some bromance I witnessed...
- Inside Topshop...colours galore
- The fab front of Miss Selfridge: I love that girl with the red jeans passing by.
- Slightly old-lady-ish label Laura Ashley collaborating with Uniqlo: I bought it! Matches a belt...
- It's my Middle Name!
- T-shirts, I'm probably too old for logo-ed ones but I love them so much
- Yet another skirt: did I say I wanted dresses? I still do but this skirt is délightful (Topshop)
- YES, the moment in the Givenchy shop at Selfridges that I carried the Antigone for the first time!!! I was so giddy at the moment that I forgot to pose normally. Best thing is that the shoplady was soooooo friendly she almost forced the purse into my hand to try it on! That is totally different compared to the snobby shopkeepers in Holland (cough - P.C.Hoofdstraat - cough). I had to step back...ehm, I had no £1350 on any card left: that is what we call SELF PROTECTION from the GIVENCHY. If I would purchase I would absolutely go to this wonderful saleswoman ♥
- Instead of the Givenchy, I went for chocolate...Tabasco based chocolate. Not thé substitute, but at least a more credit-card friendly one.
London Shortly II
Running around London only 5 hours tops: part 2...