7/22/12

Activity

The last snippest of photos that featured me were quite lazy daisy, but reality is that I'm an active chick and I bike around a lot.

I don't go for the conventional Dutch bike, but take the mountainbike when I need to work on my health and vanity. Yes vanity, my legs are the archilles heel of my body and seeing too many "good-legs-girls" in my blogroll gets me cycling for, somewhat, strong and healthy toned ones.

I always say I'm not a tomboy but it's more done by men than women around here. But my hips always give away I am a woman so nobody confuses me when cycling, even when I wear my funny pink cap.. The most famous mountainbikeress in our country is Marianne Vos. She's won several world titles as well and is studying at University: thus, multitalented.

No comments:

Post a Comment