1. The way to London I went with a more expensive airline, only for a cheaper fare. I arrived quite close to the city of London and, GASP, free breakfast! When you are used to the cheap airlines you have to pay for every extra. Anyway, the public was a bit snobbier this flight.
2. Hackney view from hotel: I actually booked a room at Universityrooms here but nobody in Hackney knew I was talking about. It wasn't an expensive room (€34) but it kinda sucks when you loose that money and probably have to pay a lot more because you haven't compared rates/booked in advance. I had to look for another one in a city that has the Olympics on (and later I found out the London Pride as well). But eventually it wasn't too pricy for it's service and view.
3. So many streetart projects in London! I made tons of photos and only put on a tiny bit on instagram. There will be more!
4. The Olympics in Advertisements:
5. Another lazy hammock-er! I'm not the only one who launches around when something active is going on...but if the music is mellow...
6. Yeh, finally to London Chinatown for the first time after my 10th (?) visit of London! Such an inspiring place.
7. The LBGT (I hope I get the right order on these letters) London Pride: Rainbow balloons. This is in that musical area: I'm not really into musicals; too much going on. I either prefer theatre alone (without singing) or a concert.
8. Gorgeous Rihanna advertisement for Vita Coco Coconut water. That stuff is too expensive over here and in London about half cheaper. I like that drink, though and it supposed to be massively healthy.
9. As I said, back with the cheapies with the not-so-snobby public: I had an apple for dinner I brought myself :-)