- Don't convince a breast-man to be into booty, vice versa and all other varieties
- when he says he's gay: he really IS or he wants to be gay in your eyes
- When he's in a profession among a lot of (possibly eager) women (eg. teachers, hairdressers , counselors, dentist): get rid of all feelings of jealousy or just get one that works in the military (and isn't bisexual)
- Really goodlooking men are quite date-able too
However, what men say about the contrast between beautiful women being more boring in bed and the plainer one more adventurous...it might be a myth but it probably counts for men as well
- Think deeply before you'll adapt to his type
- Stay away from sexaddicts
- You either can, or you can't
- Let him fall in love first:
disclaimer: I'm having a heteronormative perspective for not having dated women, however, I'm not forgetting the bi/lesbian women out there too, so just replace he for she if that's the case.
Please Please Please share if you have a funny, or to you not-so-funny, dating mantra too. Sharing is THERAPY and you can turn that into finding a perfectly good next one after getting rid of this out of your system!