11/23/12

Black...Friday...Deal-a-rama

With all these black friday superdeals going on, I took preventions by burying my creditcard in the ground, only to return with dirty hands from digging it up for deals I couldn't miss ;)

I found this to be a superdeal, basically as I featured it on my last fashionset (here). And plainly because my size has been sold out (DARN) and I don't have to compete with other fashion-a-holics anymore.

Get them over here (Charlotte Olympia and other lust-labels are on sale too)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! But in Italy there aren't sales yet! :(
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black friday is a big opportunity to save some money and take the best articles! Those shoes are really cute, hope you can buy a lot of things!

    Pablo from fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete