7/21/13

T-shirt


I gotten quite happy of the last amount of comments that I wanted to talk to you guys again. Life's been slower this summer and I've been changing my wardrobe choices a bit. Normally I tend to go for girly but I've been liking this T-shirt a lot: "Ain't Laurent without Yves". I'm wearing it with a skirt instead of shorties 'cause otherwise people think I am a tomboy too much...

Totally my opinion! Hedy Slimane is doing a fine job at Laurent but I miss a Yves-like elegance from the latest collection. I'm wearing it with a skirt instead of shorties 'cause otherwise people think I am a tomboy too much...

Other Logo-options I have been liking are these:




This Barbie tee (1)because I'm nothing like her and pun is fun. "Kiss the boys"(2): Ok, perhaps I did this in my darling teen-years but nostalgia is valid too?? The Colette & Anya Hindmarch Bracelet Anagrams (3) is already spelled "Great Coat, Measly Tan" -> those French at Colette...tsss ;-). This Givenchy (4) sweatshirt is way over my budget but I love the expressive quality and ofcourse that fashionpeople will recognize you. Hermès is always a name I love to flaunt and this Carré (5) is the ephitome of summer chic. And sometimes I feel "Out of Order"(6): Can someone fix me?

8 comments:

  1. amazing sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your options and the t-shirt you're wearing is simply amazing, dear! It's cool how just a typeface can lead to a lot of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! :)
    best regards from mexico city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely t-shirt and please don't be afraid to be tomboy too much! It would be really nice to waer this T-shirt with some kind of ACNE shorts and high heels...mmmm - I need this T-shirt as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hedi Slimane too ;)
    Lovely selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah Slimane is cool !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits, as always. I nominated your wonderful little blog for the Liebster award, too.

    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-lovely-liebster-award.html

    Amanda Rose

    ReplyDelete