5/16/12

Carven Printemps Été 12

If any collection had the most potential to speak to my print-fanatic zeitgeist, it has been Carven.


I couldn't believe my luck  when I heard the mywardrobe was having a sale, which made me do the creditcard-thingy again.

The French designer had been quite on my fashion radar since seeing the Spring/Summer Collection. (The print of the top is featured in a dress on the 13th model on the runway video)


My only gripe is that it is slightly flawed:


Ok, I could live with that: I totally adore the print and the fact that I finally have a bodycon fitted top. Mywardrobe still has the 60 when spending a minimum of €180 off until thursday midnight with code EURO60 (the code will probably pop off when you visit the site.

I think I took the last of this print, but they still have other Carven's, such as that fab Mountainscene print and others (link)

1 comment: